Yay cyst removal surgery!!! : D

KevinBacon

It's a pretty common procedure to see performed in the ER. Did they get alot of drainage out of it that you know of?

Best of luck healing up man. Just lay low and keep the area clean and it should heal up okay.

Yessir, they got more out of it than they expected. Some of the fat cells were infected as well, and they ended up scraping out some fat tissue, then holding it in front of my face to let me see. Fun stuff! Thanks for the wishes mang, I'm taking it easy and taking all the meds they gave me.

lol. No problem. Sounds like the Doc had a good sense of humor. Its not uncommon for adipose tissue to be ejected when doing that procedure either. Some people really freak out when they see it though. I figure for a $5 co-pay, that's some cheap liposuction. At least it wasn't in a really sensitive area. There's an unofficial classification of abscess called "Assess". Hope they gave you some Norcos :D. Party on man.

for any of you out there getting local surgery. Whether on your back, your teeth, whatever...ask the doctor for versad. This medicine produces short term amnesia. You will not remember anything, feel anything, or (for dentists) smell or taste anything. I have had it used several times, and will use it again when the time comes.