NQ

Dan Havoc

I let my daughter play on NQ 2.6b server from time to time.

I think its a great server for newbies to get a feel for the game without the chaos of backraping spawn killering raters on Jay 1-3 or to get rolled by the higher level of skill on Hardcore/silent.

@Dare Maybe its time to tweak Jay3 I definitely would play there if we got rid of Adre and Fast fire.

I let my daughter play on NQ 2.6b server from time to time.

I think its a great server for newbies to get a feel for the game without the chaos of backraping spawn killering raters on Jay 1-3 or to get rolled by the higher level of skill on Hardcore/silent.

@Dare Maybe its time to tweak Jay3 I definitely would play there if we got rid of Adre and Fast fire.

I agree, even though I won't play there often, I think that making a Euro clone of FA1 would definately be nice, because FA1 is popular, and fun for everyone, not just raters, but keep vsays plz

...I think that making a Euro clone of FA1 would definately be nice, because FA1 is popular, and fun for everyone,...

To be honest, i had this idea some time ago, and was about to send a pm to daredevil to value that possibility. It could be an alternative choice for european players to those who love the current configuration on jay1, like me :P

• Administrators

I am going to do some changes on NQ 2.6b tonight.

It will be more similar to our present NQ 2.55 in settings + some other things.