Problem with Forums

Since some Weeks, i have this Problem like you can see in the creenshot.

First this black thing came up and go. But now it stays, when i click on some Topics. Its not alway and i dunno how to get rid of it.

I tried to re-install Friefox, but still have this Problem and its only in FA Forums.

I only have it with Firefox on my PC. On my Laptop i dont have something like this with Firefox.

But i only use Firefox for years now, i dont even have IE on my Systems and all add ons for FF.

I never had this before and i have this PC now for 10 month.

It looks like you're using Carbon Blue. Does this problem appear on IP.Board as well?

Yes, i had the same Problem with IP.Board.

Do you have the newest version of firefox? If not get it and maybe it will solve your problem.

or

Try Google Chrome.

If that doesn't work I don't know what to do :blink:

I have the newest Version of FF...

I dont like Google Chrome, but if this shit stays with FF, i will give it another chance.

Can you post your browser version number and topic link?

I give up. I had Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4, i deleted it and tried Google Chrome...same shit. And it happened to almost every Topics i click. I never can read the first Post, i always have to copy and put it in Windows Word to read. Thats why i dont post much since some Weeks.

Try using Opera.

Im trying right now. I dont like Opera at all and its pretty slow too, but i dunno what to do anymore. I updated my Anti Virus, searched for a Virus, was google it and so on. But nothing worked and i dunno why.