Rommel Final

stabak

i feel a bit kidded. You told us its possible to request new maps, and we need some people on forum who vote it to get it on server. Rommel map was added before the request, and there s no single positive comment for this map. Ah thats the request for jaymod server! Where s the request for hardcore server?

• Administrators

i feel a bit kidded. You told us its possible to request new maps, and we need some people on forum who vote it to get it on server. Rommel map was added before the request, and there s no single positive comment for this map. Ah thats the request for jaymod server! Where s the request for hardcore server?

As I said before not every map which you like will get added. If you don't like map ask others not to vote for map but if others vote for map on server and if you don't like to play it, open console and press \quit.

Rommel was requested couple of times when I asked people on server. Not everyone visits forum and when I do visit server, I always ask others which map you guys like.

Less played map will be remove after 3-5 weeks and will be replaced with another one.

i was talking about maps, that i have requested and asked people on server to vote for it. Some did, but the maps have not been added.

Sottevast PE, dubrovnik all have positive votes, and that means i am not the only 1 who likes it. I m the person who requested it. I put some effort into it. Followed your advice, made a topic

Now you say: ppl do not come here, so you go and ask on server. Do you understand, that people who put some effort into it feel a bit kidded?

And i have requested those maps, not because i love them so much. i always prefer adler supply, braundorf than karsiah, but karsiah is a good map for a 12- 24 slot server like hardcore is. Thanx for reactor btw, i like it, but not much - but its a good map for hardcore and thats the point. Good maps, that are balanced for the amount of players are always good, cause they offer some nice battles. Those XXL-maps like glider, rommel, river redux are made for 30+ slots. On the other hand dubrovnik for example is too small for a 24+ server, thats why i would never request it for any of the other servers. I also would have requested reactor before, if i wouldnt have seen a comment of an admin, saying as long he is admin, the map with the green acid will never be added. :P

I hope, you get my point and understand, why i am pissed by this behaviour.

If i hadnt said anything about spawntimes on northpole/warbell, the spawntimes would be still wrong. Railgun is a great example, where i kept my mouth shut.

Maybe i was wrong, thinking admins may be happy to get some feedback from the server.

Lets hope, hobbit, me, grumpy, blade etc are on server, if you come to ask for new maps.

GL

• Administrators

If it was liked by all explain why it was played less?

Sure, all are happy for feedback and hence we put maps based on feedback and remove it based on least played. When I was on server asked for maps, couple of people asked for Rommel and hence added it. If it's least played after 3-5 weeks it will removed and new map will be added or old one will be re added.

If you like to add dubrovnik, I would suggest to do some map fixes first because I am not adding any map which can be abused on regular basis.

Last time blade asked for one map and it was added on server :) Even corey's Golden dunk was added.

• Administrators

dare devil, your arguments are really funny. Now you come with a bug, that dubrovnik contains. Do you really want me to nounce the bugs of the maps, that are already on server?

Sad...

Sure feel free to. I will try to contact map scripters and get it fixed. Your argument is pathetic as I said. Least played map will be removed over time to add new maps, it's as simple as that. If you are thinking, I will keep any map which no one likes to play in last 5 days even once after 3 - 5 weeks, then it's not going to happen.

Karsiah was one of it. Get over with it or suggest it back in next round.

Why not contact map scripter and get it fixed? There are many on SD forums. Moris fixed temple map bug for us last time. 2bit clans will also help. Peyote fixed Marakesh bug. There are many people who will help you.

Well, lets remove supply until roof bug, or wall bug or satchelbug is fixed. Lets remove frostbite until the wallbug next to cp is fixed. Lets remove railgun until silo bug is fixed, lets remove goldrush until tankbug is fixed, lets remove adlernest until roof bug is fixed, lets remove braundorf, also wallbug, lets remove marakech door bug, lets remove.....

want me to continue? If you was serious with your dubrovnik argument, then be consequent.

• Administrators

Well, lets remove supply until roof bug, or wall bug or satchelbug is fixed. Lets remove frostbite until the wallbug next to cp is fixed. Lets remove railgun until silo bug is fixed, lets remove goldrush until tankbug is fixed, lets remove adlernest until roof bug is fixed, lets remove braundorf, also wallbug, lets remove marakech door bug, lets remove.....

want me to continue? If you was serious with your dubrovnik argument, then be consequent.

Does that roof bug bothers in shooting? Can you make demo of all those bugs?

We did removed Marakesh day version because of roof/pillar bug near allies spawn. Depending on severity maps will be removed or map scripters will be contacted.

Create demo and post it here. :)

well, the bugs are known for more than 6 years.

I thought, you need demo for yourself to believe there those bugs. Wasnt meant like this then. Sorry.

I only cant take it as argument, if most of the maps have bugs (more or less annoying) and you tell me a map has no chance cause it has bug.

I cant take that serious.