lack of cod4 topics

KingCamper

now that we have discussed how awesome speedfact is (5 min worth) now what do we talk about?

Kidding..l kid....

how about map rotations.

pros and cons for maps. I love creek but it gets one sided... high ground advantage... how ever... make it head quarters and now you HAVE to move around.

I am looking to start an approved and denied FA COD glitch area list. There arent that many maps... so it shouldnt be too hard.

heh sorry king i was just kiddin. since you have more skillz than me ;)

only problem with the HQ is that half the time people leave cause they either hate it or they dont know how to play it. I like bloc, i mean it was nice snipin map. make it a free for all and it would be awesome lol.

And at least i got my 5 minutes of fame. heh.

Edited by speedfact

only problem with the HQ is that half the time people leave cause they either hate it or they dont know how to play it. I like bloc, i mean it was nice snipin map. make it a free for all and it would be awesome lol.

And at least i got my 5 minutes of fame. heh.

Bloc and free-for-all? That would be rushing into claymore's. It's like Shipment with domination, that is _the_ way to see a great wall of explosives. Or killhouse with 20 people. Some things are interestingly horrible. I agree it would be very interesting to play Bloc in FFA, but not for the server :P

Btw, that glitch-list, I would like to see it too. Basicly, since I almost don't know any glitches, I don't know if I'm allowed to warn for it, hence I never warn for it. I know glitches like being a rock in overgrown is worth a warn, but apparently killing me 3times in a row and roofcamping isn't? :P

maps....yes just want to see new ones the powers that be r taking their sweet time lol j/k...glitch list would be great cause "myspot" gets called a glitch by some and a super spot by others..... leaders and co leaders on both side of the spectrum. behind the fence in ambush by the tunnle. but dont look for me there cause no one there...really... its not