Laptop (Need Advise plz)

FiveMagic

Ugh, now they changed their minds and instead of a New Acer or Gift card, they'll just replace the motherboard and update some stuff which doesn't really make alot of sense to me? He said the 2 techs working on my computer made a mistake by taking their christmas vactions off at the same time but that means my computer has been sitting there and Acer was making stuff up? Damn i am confused lol, they said they will send the laptop back by Friday and at the latest Monday :hmm

If it's the same computer i'll tell them to keep it and i want a newer model cause i don't want this BS to happen in another year ect.

If it's the same computer i'll tell them to keep it and i want a newer model cause i don't want this BS to happen in another year ect.

nah...you just got your hopes up and dont want the same laptop :/ :lol

Like I said before, get the store manager involved. Tell him about the trouble and run around you've been getting. Let him know that you've felt out of the loop, and misinformed about what was going on with your laptop.

If anything, it might net you some free work, reduced cost on new parts, or a great deal on a new laptop (value of your laptop+plan-new_laptop+TSPPlus).