Need some pplz helps

Butterz

HD 5770 is a good buy and i hear you can run 2 with each other and run 5 or 6 montors on high settings no problems Your motherboard runs single and dual channel and good HMz which are you running?

5770 is good, but 5800 line price went down so much...you can get 5830's for 120-140

or get a 5850 for 200...

better investment than 5770 imo

5770 is good, but 5800 line price went down so much...you can get 5830's for 120-140

or get a 5850 for 200...

better investment than 5770 imo

*smokes* desu been looking at prices i c :lol:.

But ya Butterz Austrailia prices are somewhat expensive for video cards considering how close you guys are to china (all video cards are made in China nowadays). What you do to piss them off? :D

Well at least you don't live in europe butterz or Argentina (in heckens country, a video card is like a house XD. Jk jk)

*smokes* desu been looking at prices i c :lol:.

But ya Butterz Austrailia prices are somewhat expensive for video cards considering how close you guys are to china (all video cards are made in China nowadays). What you do to piss them off? :D

Well at least you don't live in europe butterz or Argentina (in heckens country, a video card is like a house XD. Jk jk)

Nah lol, I live in Perth. The distance from Perth to Sydney is 3300km, which means stupid shipping costs for everybody. Okay, I went to a store, and found a nice cheap case, with a 500W PSU. Now, the guy told me the best graphics card I could use with the 500W is 512mb Graphics card. Do you agree?

I believe the +500w requirement on cards is if you run two or more. The PSU might also not have the connector required by some video cards (but they should come with a molex to 4pin to 6pin power adapter).

But, the worst that will happen if you get a video card that requires too much power is... that you have to get another power supply. Usually held in with around 4 screws (sometimes more), they're a fast swap essentially.

I believe I've got a 500w power supply. Can't remember anymore I bought it too long ago from a in-store retailer instead of online so I can't check my purchase history. Granted, I also don't have a new "high end" card, but system specs are: MSI p43-neo3-f motherboard, Intel E2180, 4GB of random RAM chips, ATi Radeon HD 2600 Pro (512MB PCIe), a few hard drives, a dvd burner, and three case fans. Also powering via USB my super fancy Saitek Eclipse keyboard and my Razer BlackAdder. Lots of blue lights and black paint. Anyway, point is, I've yet to see any issues regard too little power, along with the fact that I've overclocked my processor and video card.