iPhone 4 and free applications

daredevil

ipb app free forum access no data usage that how i view forums

Okay you can't view stuff on the internet without using data.....

The basic data plan for iphones is like 2gigs, you won't use that much unless you are massively downloading or tethering.

Jailbreak that shit fast man! Get sooooo much better stuff. Cydia is the way to go if you want to use your phone to its potential.

But some handy appstore ones I use is Chase bank, pandora(with jailbreak you can hack it so there's no ads and unlimited skips without an account) Shazam is amazing, I use it more for tagging songs I like rather than finding out who sings them. Driving around hear a good song on the radio and I usually forget it by the time I get home. Just pull out phone and open that up and it'll save a list of them for me to download later(Don't even need to look at your phone to open stuff while driving once you get good with it) Netflix is tight if you've got an account already, fandango for movie times, tv guide for tv guide(I've got lame scrolling guide on tv.) Aroundme is good, but I don't use it much. All of those ones are free. Iteleport is good for vnc. Skyfire is pretty decent, can watch flash based videos on your phone. Those cost you a bit, but if you jailbreak there's further steps you can take to get them cracked(but this isn't the place to talk about that) For some mindless timekilling games go with angry birds, cut the rope,and doodlejump.

angry birds.....is the best game ever.......

btw, i think i read an article about Pandora

http://www.trendypress.com/iphone-music-app-may-leak-your-info-to-advertisers/

ehhh

Mehh not something I'm too worried about. I'd rather have a way to disable it, wish PrivaCy had more support for stuff like this, but there's nothing much on there that they could get that would bother me. I always have location turned off anyways. It sounds like all they really grab is your playlist history and maybe some usage of pandora, MAYBE what other apps you have installed, but that would seem a bit invasive for apple to allow. I'm curious to know what they really grab though.

Some free apps I've use are speedtest.net, Words With Friends - Free, Google Voice for free texting and yellowbook (local listings service, but Bing or Google Local does the same). Sometimes I use Thomson Reuters News Pro but there are many other news apps.

WhatsApp is a very cool apllication but i think it costs about 0,79 cents.

Another one is Barcoo. You cann scan every barcode you want and after ten seconds it has found the product. You should also try VLC Media Player and Skype!! If u want to watch TV for free on your iPhone try the Justin.tv app its also a very good one ;D

Hope i could help ya ^^