Abuse

Fasterix

Today at Jay2 a member of FA was abusing of:

-!news : he spammed ever second with that.

-Name changing : he changed my name twice, and names of other players.

-Kick and spec : kicked me for no reason and spec others just for fun.

I cant prove it, but you can go undercover over there and see.

I wont say the name of the abuser yet, because i dont want to get banned by him for acusing.

Proofs? Some SS could be useless.

If you don't wanna say the "abuser" name, don't come here to complaint, do a full complaint or better don't do it.

If is scare the reason why you don't want say his/her name, you must think we're monsters but we're not, we're here to help you.

But if you are scary cuz that person is JoeDirt so you did something wrong.

I said, and i quote: "I wont say the name of the abuser yet, because i dont want to get banned by him for acusing."

"Banned by him" being the key phrase.

I know the rest of the FA are cool, and i know them, and they know me.

And it would be cool to have Chuckun reading here, because he is, to me, more serious and professional.

Is not JoeDirt, he is fair.

Look, this guy im telling you has 3 complains already... i was reading the forums and he has 3 complains... next time i will take screenshoots.

And it would be cool to have Chuckun reading here, because he is, to me, more serious and professional.

Oh sorry for not be serious and professional, maybe he can solve your situation.

I said: "if you're scare", and you are, he can't ban you without a good reason, but if you will don't say his name we can't take any action.

Dont take it personaly, lol.

Is only that Chuckun is more cool, and he would have answer me in a different way.

Anyway, next time i will take screenshots, so i can complain with proof. Timber is off the hook for today :P

Have fun! :D

Dont take it personaly*, lol.

Is only that Chuckun is more cool, and he would have answer me in a different way.

Anyway, next time i will take screenshots, so i can complain with proof**. Timber is off the hook for today :P

Have fun! :D

*I don't

**Please, this could be helpfull for a soon solution.

Dude this is gonna get out of hand.

First of all this whole mess is in wrong section it should be here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/71-admin-abuse/

If you want to report abuse anonymously do it here: http://fearless-assa...ic/13555-abuse/

Please dont post open ended accusation in public forum unless you are gonna name the abuser.

If you are scared post in link above which can only be seen by Founders.

If you want random attention post in Spam section.

Have a nice day.

Today at Jay2 a member of FA was abusing of:

-!news : he spammed ever second with that.

-Name changing : he changed my name twice, and names of other players.

-Kick and spec : kicked me for no reason and spec others just for fun.

I cant prove it, but you can go undercover over there and see.

I wont say the name of the abuser yet, because i dont want to get banned by him for acusing.

Sorry, whats wrong with someone speccing someone else? I don't understand how someone can abuse that. Also, there must have been a reason for the kick, can you tell us? (When kicked, there will be a box saying length of kick and reason). Also, you are lucky, I haven't heard the news for ages.

From the context here I think he means !put s rather than following someone.

Even so, using !put can be done for a reason, possible afk's, enforcing heavy weps rule, someone being a pain in the ass, its possible that Fasterix didnt understand the use

Fasterix in order to resolve this a leader/co-leader needs to know the name of the admin who was abusing their rights. We cant investigate hearsay. Unless you have done something that constitutes you being banned then he/she cant ban you just because you filed a complaint against them. If said person has been found guilty of the accusations then he/she will be dealt with accordingly.

A leader/co-leader cant help you if you refuse to come out with a name. Also as the others said screenshots would also be very helpful and will make things go alot smoother.

• Administrators

1. I cant prove it, but you can go undercover over there and see.

Once you can make a post in right section.