My second riflenade movie

Jorz

Few ideas to improve your videos .. It looks alittlie dark to see whats going on Brightness and try running it in 720p or 1020HD when loading it on youtube ..takes longer but in the end it will look awsome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOBi2Q59w4

lol you know you can just press B to use binoculars to call arty, instead of switching to binoculars manually, right? :D

lol you know you can just press B to use binoculars to call arty, instead of switching to binoculars manually, right? :D

I thought you were going to say "The only names I can see in the Youtube pic are bots!"

Good input thanks However i use the wheel I could just program it for the wheel push button butt the video was taken the first few days getting the computer upgraded

I thought you were going to say "The only names I can see in the Youtube pic are bots!"

At 4:00am there was 2 players lol

Few ideas to improve your videos .. It looks alittlie dark to see whats going on Brightness and try running it in 720p or 1020HD when loading it on youtube ..takes longer but in the end it will look awsome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOBi2Q59w4

i dont think this is the problem,cuz on my pc its still dark even though i recorded it with 2.5 gamma

btw where do i make this change on youtube?:P

For making movies , i like to have 2 ET installations , one with playing config , the other for avi recording which can be configured so it looks good and bright ;)

who asked you?:P

well i am gonna test recording with 3.0 gamma and see.

No opinion about the movie?:(

you know....i never actually learned/knew how to call arty. whats the secret? lol

btw - i am completely serious :mellow::confused