How do you guys manage eye burning sensation, Caused by longer screen time?

Rayyanwilson

Woooohoooow. OG forum spam linkbuilding still alive anno 2024 😍 This was such an amazing tactic years ago..it has never died completely and can still help businesses in their longterm search engine optimization practices.
So what will the product be? 🧐 Can't help but think he is going to push some sort of ridiculous computer gaming glasses...

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprise 1

You can set windows for evening screen (block blue light, becomes warmer and more reddish):

- you can set up the time you want (it's not evening, it's the time you decide or not); in fact, you don't even need to set a time, you can just activate it and check if there is any improvement

- you can set up the intensity, so you work applications or games are not too color-distorted. I bet even a little bit could make a huge difference if the discomfort comes from blue light emission.

Hope it helps ++

• Like 1

i sit in front of a  pc for about 80% of my life now and i have to say lighting is everything  the darker the room the better  it is on my eyes i'm not a big fan of big flashie lights so the RGB in my room is  low and i'm planning on getting black out lights put in my room soon  

PXL_20240620_184555217.MP.jpg?ex=6675ca7a&is=667478fa&hm=d4d192bb835dfc1bf2ed7b1eab6a043b185cb8f4d3ed72b49205ff008a809082&

Edited by *Kiba*