R.I.P. Shellshock

shellshock

This is "Shellshock" also known as outside of the gaming world is Doug's fiance. As some of you might have wondered where he has been. He tells me that this is a family here and is always on here and the game. Shellshock hasnt been on because he was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident. He was on his way into work when someone ran a red light. He loved Fearless Assassins and i knkw this because he always talked about it and showed me the website and what you could do. He also loved the Enemy Territory game and loved his motorcycle. He always talked about everyone he played with so i know everyone meant alot to him. Me as his fiance knows quite a bit of the game myself so ill try and play the game under his name and in his honor. We are going through such a difficult time right now with his sudden lose and please keep him and his family in your prayers. As for playing in his honor, i already know the name of the server he always went on so dont be confused. Thank you everyone who played with him and was his family. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 68
  • 100 1

This is sad news, my heart goes out to you and your families, shellshock was a good dude, anytime I got the chance to play with him since he returned he was always so happy and nice to talk to. I pray that the person that took his life gets the full penalty of the law. I'm sorry for yalls loss

• Like 1
  • 100 7

My heartfelt condolences for your loss, may your love for him give you strength and comfort. Keep his memory alive and I hope the culprits receive their punishment. 

• Like 5
  • 100 1

Sorry to hear that, my condolences i hope that You will find strength and comfort.

May he reast in peace.

• Like 6
  • 100 1

Wow, this really hit me hard man 😢. I really enjoyed our conversations, the energy that shell had this makes me so sad. I am truly sorry for your loss and may prayers be with you and Doug/Shellshocks family. R.I.P Brother! :bheart

• Like 7
  • 100 1

Really hard to hear that. He came back not so long ago... Thank you for sharing the info.

Sending love to you and his family.

Rest in peace, Shell!

• Like 8
  • 100 1

While I didn't know him, I am really sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace and I hope you will remember the days you had together and not that one tragic day when he was taken from you.

Stay strong.

• Like 1
  • 100 4

• Platinum VIP

awwww man................. that sucks!

i knew shellshock well on S1

He was a good player and a good compadre

He deserves to take his place within the =F|A= Hall of fallen Heroes

Rest easy brother +++++

Screenshot 2024-02-10 130601.png

• Like 2
  • 100 2

So sad to read this... thank you for writing here. My sincere condolences to you and your family. 

• 100 1