ETL: Scrim Day!

Peter-

The scrim day is coming to an end. Even though we initially planned something else (tournament style event, brackets, multiple teams and captains etc), we had a few cool games on a single server (8v8 at some point). There were a few moments when it seemed a bit chaotic, some waiting, people not fitting to a team (sorry if someone couldn't join for a moment). It will definitely help us prepare better for future events like this. 

I'd like to thank everyone who could join, the captains, my fellow organizers and those who helped with server/discord preparations (DD, Raziel and Scarface).

I think that some of the scrim servers could be kept online and shared with the whole community to use for more casual scrims. There was also an idea to have a gather bot in our discord. But it's to be discussed somewhere else. As long as there are at least 6 people available, they can just gather and play some games with some more competitive feel. I'd be happy to help make this available. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Peter- unpinned this topic