RX580

Aft3rmath

• Platinum VIP

I recently upgraded my gpu and have no use for my old rx580.  I know they aren't exactly a premium option these days, but is there any interest in it?  I was thinking maybe we could do a raffle with all proceeds going to the clan server costs?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP

My old RX580 quit working on me recently. :( Now it's a wall decoration. I'm currently using a GTX 750ti. I'm broke as hell considering I'm a stay at home dad, and wife doesn't believe in spending the money for a new graphics card lol. Depending on what the raffle ends up being maybe I could shoot for a chance! 

• Sad 2

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

how much u  want for it.  it would be a nice present for nabish.

That is so thoughtful ❤️🥲

• Platinum VIP

@nAbish pm me your address.

@captnconcrete no cost.  if you feel obligated, make a donation of any size to the server cost fund but definitely not required.  responses like yours give me hope for humanity and besides, it feels nice to pass along a little christmas cheer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 4

• Platinum VIP

😍😍😍😍😍😍

You guys are some of the best people I’ve had the honor to play/talk with. Really, I can’t make friends like you guys in my personal life. I am broke right now, but come income tax, I will be more than happy to make a donation for the generosity of you guys. You guys are the best. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nAbish said:

😍😍😍😍😍😍

You guys are some of the best people I’ve had the honor to play/talk with. Really, I can’t make friends like you guys in my personal life. I am broke right now, but come income tax, I will be more than happy to make a donation for the generosity of you guys. You guys are the best. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite we are FAmily .

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, nAbish said:

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dear friend we r the best cause we have you have a nice xmas my friend 

• Love 1