ET Hardcore Flamethrower in Special Delivery

Federicrit

Flamethrower in Special Delivery  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we enable flamethrower in Special Delivery?

• Yes
    • No

In the Hardcore server, flamethrower is currently disabled in Special Delivery. A few regulars have said they don't like that it's disabled. I do understand that some players really enjoy the more competitive aspect of Hardcore server, and they would also limit the usage of other heavy weapons, but I think that disabling heavy weapons won't make the server more popular, but quite the contrary.

What do you think?

• Platinum VIP

In my opinion, flamethrower in general on hardcore is iffy, especially for special delivery. Tk’s would be through the roof. I was on Jay1 playing last night and having the flamer in the control room makes it near impossible to open the doors. I voted “No” for this reason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
10 minutes ago, iCiCeLzz said:

If it aint broke don't fix it flamethrower is hard to use on Hardcore without tking but I think we should take the panzer off completely from Hardcore....

💯

• Like 1