Donation - No paypal account

Lagging Noob

Hi there,

I spent quite some time on Jay1 (ET) and felt like making a contribution, but I don't have a paypal account (actually i have one but its bugged and cannot get paypal to give me technical support so blabla...).

Is there any other way to make a donation ?

I've seen this isn't a new topic but the threads i've found didn't really provide with an adequate solution.

NB: i'm located in Europe.

Cheers ++

• Like 3

• Inactive Member
48 minutes ago, Lagging Noob said:

Hi there,

I spent quite some time on Jay1 (ET) and felt like making a contribution, but I don't have a paypal account (actually i have one but its bugged and cannot get paypal to give me technical support so blabla...).

Is there any other way to make a donation ?

I've seen this isn't a new topic but the threads i've found didn't really provide with an adequate solution.

NB: i'm located in Europe.

Cheers ++

Hey buddy,

Thanks for kind words and your interest to help us maintain servers and all around it!

you can also pay with a card like a one-time dono or monthly, I did that first time when I was donaitng.

Maybe it changed meantime .. ? let me check it :)

EDIT:

here.

Or pick yourself from here: 

https://fearless-assassins.com/store/category/9-donation-packages/

:)

Edited by rMks
  • Like 4

you dont need a paypal account just click on donation add amount

and click continue

image.thumb.png.7974a2f91b776ee3e03947e97c10ed40.png

on the next page click pay now  and you will see this 

image.png.0464cf51e5b8101db825a0babc2d36a9.png

click the bottom option and it will let you pay other ways 

• Like 4

Technically it seems its possible, but for some reasons it connected to my bank for the verification process and went wrong at that moment.. I always had so much luck with Paypal...

So I went with the server direct link (one time donation) and it did work 👍 thx for the support!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

glad it worked sorry it was so difficult and also ty very much for your donation 

have a good day :) 

• Like 3

My donation doesn't show on the stat (maybe the server needs to refresh at some point), but my bank account was debited accordingly so .. 😀 

• Like 2

• Inactive Member
4 minutes ago, Lagging Noob said:

My donation doesn't show on the stat (maybe the server needs to refresh at some point), but my bank account was debited accordingly so .. 😀 

While paying dono like this it’s not auto(works only for PP) - you can post it on dono topic and soon or later @daredevil will add it to your profile

thanks for support!

Edited by rMks
  • Like 1

yes please follow the link that @rMks added above 

and post your donation there you also should have a transaction number if you could add that as well 

and it will get added manually i believe thanks  

• Like 1

On 7/13/2023 at 3:32 PM, Lagging Noob said:

Thank you for donation. I already sent message to DD, he is bit busy atm, but i or he try to solve this problem. Sorry for inconvenience.