Dirty bomb

Bynke

Does anyone or has anyone played this game. What do you think. I have seen some videos of it being played havent tried but i think it looks fun. I have played Wolfenstein Enemy territory a lot since its beginning. This game has the feel a bit of ET from looking at it. Only the feel not the looks, idea or anything else. In that area its completely different.

Has anyone tried what do you think?

Tried it in beta and again when it first came out to the masses...........Was hopeful at first that it may have been an ET replacement but alas its just not, its closer at replacing ET than ET quake wars etc etc but there is no game that feels like ET IMHO.....w would all be playing it if it were.

• Like 1

My experiences with it are very similar.

RtCW and ET are so great because they essentially took Quake 3's fantastic gameplay, grounded and slowed it down a bit and added objectives that require team synergy. Both Dirty Bomb (and Brink and ET: Quake Wars prior) nailed the team aspect, but they do not offer the great gunplay and movement from ET. They are competent shooters in their own right, but they are no Quake 3/ET.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I play it and had a lot fun on the free version i stop playing duo internet issues that make impossibel to play online maybe in the future i will play it again

• Like 2

I thank you for your input. I Cant really say anything yet. Because i have played so little.

From what i have heard the game is still somewhat alive

Like they say about ET

Whats alive anyway pissing on a electric fence😄

I think i will get into dirty bomb a bit. To me it seems like W:ET and it looks fun. But i will come back with a new thread about Dirty Bomb maybe.😝

• Like 2