server location

+Maluco.

I decided to bring this suggestion because it is the only server I frequent.

I imagine it is a matter of location, but in time I usually play (asia, euro, aust) 200 to 300 = +50 for these players at the old location was 150 to 200.

Another suggestion is in regards to maxpackets if this could be made without having to use the command packets, many administrators do not realize the need to use or just unaware of their function (not a complaint, just an observation)

I think the main issue is that the change of location of the server and the overall gain in ping (except for U.S. players, no change) and the lag, I believe that many members felt the same as I and other non-members.

I emphasize that this is not a complaint, just a suggestion.

I appreciate the space on the forum to this category of subjects

See you in the field

uN: Holy

• Administrators

@Location - Elaborate

@Maxpackets - Once I will convert the Etpub to silent it will be fixed.

@LAG server runs PB so there might be little lag. I can go totally non PB and run hackers cheat fest.

@LAG server runs PB so there might be little lag. I can go totally non PB and run hackers cheat fest.

Sorry for spam this post but i just laughed when i read: hackers cheat fest :lol_3:

BTW, the lag got reduced considerably since the server was move. Now run much much better than before. Very Smooth

Hello, thank you for quick response Blacky :rolleyes:

I hope to contribute as possible

Oh, another observation that might be of interest is about 1 and 0 r_drawfoliage

if you try to give the command while playing cheat protected but if you watch a replay of any match ETTV before connecting to the server FA is possible if you type in watching the replay and then connect

Accidental discovery, I hope it can be useful information

I thank once again the attention

ps: Maximo Decimo, you play with 30 maxpackets <_< , we find ourselves in the field cabron lol

:thanks