Graphic problems if i look to the sky [ Windows 11 gamemod ]

FritzHugo3
Go to solution Solved by FritzHugo3,

check the drivers, download them from the site and reinstall. Make sure these are the drivers for your video card. After that, try to remove the config file, just move it, ET will create the config file from scratch

I had a similar problem, everything was cured by installing updated drivers and deleting the cfg file

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Windows Gamemod is a little pice of

ALL my problems are gone in all my games, no lags more in Factorio, no grafik problems in ET...

Absolute nobody needs this stupid Windows 11 gamemod what brings so much problems in games.
For some days a didnt now that win11 have this stupid grrrrrr WHY!

Deactivate this windows game mode and 99,9% of your problems in live will be fixed (nearly ;-))

Edited by FritzHugo3
  • Like 3

• Leader
16 hours ago, FritzHugo3 said:

Windows 11 gamemod what brings so much problems in games.

I am going to mark your post as "Solution", until somebody comes up with a better answer.

I will change the title of this post a little bit, too.

ADDED:  I hope that others will try to explore this problem and test @FritzHugo3's solution.  The problem could be unique to his collection of system-components.  This problem might not occur for other gamers.  We must beware of stereotypes. 😄 

Edited by RedBaird
Added lines.
  • Like 1

• RedBaird changed the title to Graphic problems if i look to the sky [ Windows 11 gamemod ]
34 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

ADDED:  I hope that others will try to explore this problem and test @FritzHugo3's solution.  The problem could be unique to his collection of system-components.  This problem might not occur for other gamers.  We must beware of stereotypes. 😄 

Others should maybe try and turn it on and off and see if they have issues.

Me? i have no issues at all with game mode on or off using Win11 Pro version 22H2 build 22621.1413

• Thanks 1

• Leader
2 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

i have no issues at all with game mode on or off

I now wonder if restarting the system after starting or stopping the GameMode might have an effect?  :hmm 

It is too bad that I do not have Windows 11 and cannot conduct that experiment myself. :(  But then again, any results would probably be unique to only my system components, so :?: 

At least we have this topic for others to find if they have similar mysteries to solve.  

• 100 1