Modding/programming

Acadia

So I have ALWAYS had an interest in making mods/maps/addons etc. I was in school for my bachelors in Cyber Security but I couldn't stay focused so I withdrew from the program. I know there are free online things for programming but for some reason they just don't click with me...don't really know where to start with 3D modeling etc. Looking for some people to kinda help show me some things and hang out and...well...talk coding/modding. It sucks because I know I need to walk before I can run but walking is boring and doesn't keep my attention that well.

Also side note....does anyone know how to add a pic to profile banner? I for the life of me can't seem to figure it out!!!! HELP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Inactive Member
2 hours ago, Acadia said:

So I have ALWAYS had an interest in making mods/maps/addons etc. I was in school for my bachelors in Cyber Security but I couldn't stay focused so I withdrew from the program. I know there are free online things for programming but for some reason they just don't click with me...don't really know where to start with 3D modeling etc. Looking for some people to kinda help show me some things and hang out and...well...talk coding/modding. It sucks because I know I need to walk before I can run but walking is boring and doesn't keep my attention that well.

Also side note....does anyone know how to add a pic to profile banner? I for the life of me can't seem to figure it out!!!! HELP!

You can’t, that’s the reason why you can’t figure out 🤣 it’s only perk for being certain level of admin and event organizer afaik.

• Like 3

• Leader
4 hours ago, Acadia said:

add a pic to profile banner?

Check the Store for the benefits given to VIP subscribers.  

I don't remember when I first got that ability, but I have been a VIP for many years.  I am not sure at what admin level or group you might gain that ability, either! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Acadia said:

So I have ALWAYS had an interest in making mods/maps/addons etc

If you make some good maps for ET, Im sure people would like that 😛 (or remakes of popular maps)

(I dont know anything about coding, so dont ask me 😅 )

I have bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and more specificly machine designing so I can help you out with CADs or 3D-modelling.
Though Blender and game related programs/coding are less familiar to me but I suppose the basics are still rather similar to others CADs.

• 100 1

• Inactive Member
21 hours ago, Ashuyai said:

I have bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and more specificly machine designing so I can help you out with CADs or 3D-modelling.
Though Blender and game related programs/coding are less familiar to me but I suppose the basics are still rather similar to others CADs.

Cortex 2 coming soon guys?

• Haha 1