Hello world

dutchyy91

Hey just a short introduction about my self

I am Miranda, a LBTQ+ Friendly Guy that enjoys life and loves to play videogames, I play a high variarity of games (Apex,Overwatch,FF14 and ofcourse Now i start playing W:ET). I am my self 30 years old and just trying to have a grea time overall with anyone, Im super friendly and kind and caring, Im from the netherlands so yes i am dutch but i can speak fluent english (just having some issues with typing words) If you want to have more chats feel free to chat here or on Discord to me

Much love and hugs - Miranda

• Like 6

• Inactive Member

Hello!

Welcome around and enjoy your stay.

Come see us on JAY3 sometime :)

• Leader
7 hours ago, Miranda said:

Hello 😊

Nice to meet you, I'm Miranda too ❤️

HaHa, I had hoped to introduce you two on Jay#1 (Recruiting) ! 😄  

1066852390_MirandaMirandaColorCorrected@jay1220924.jpg.463e348ec9916c742ffd7d3ec23a6b1d.jpg

If you meet on an FA server, I guess that you cannot privately-chat via "/m miranda message". 😄 

I guess that you would have to do /players to find the slot #s and do "/m slot# message". 

Ahh, you should at least try "/m miranda" one time.  I am not sure what would happen then. 😖

Edited by RedBaird
fix typos!
  • Like 4
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, RedBaird said:

HaHa, I had hoped to introduce you two on Jay#! 😄  

1066852390_MirandaMirandaColorCorrected@jay1220924.jpg.463e348ec9916c742ffd7d3ec23a6b1d.jpg

If you meet on an FA server, I guess that you cannot privately-chat via "/m miranda message". 😄 

I guess that you would have to do /players to fine the slot#s and do "/m slot# message". 

Ahh, you should at least try "/m miranda" one time.  I am not sure what would happen then. 😖

Most probably it will say that there are more than 1 Miranda, use the serial number, or whatever number it's called, can't remember

The same number we use in  !spec

Nice to meet you miranda 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1