Tomato

36 members have voted

1. 1. What clan tag?

• =FA=
    • F|A

• Administrators

I am using =F|A= ... =FA= is great.! «FA» ..? :rolleyes:

My friend thats for black ops. :)

=F|A= Forums> PC Gaming - Discussion> Call of Duty Series Discussion> COD: Black Ops> What clan tags to use?

My vote would to have it =F|A= it looks a bit better then =FA= :rolleyes:

Everyone have a great TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!

This is for COD:BLACK OPS game. Nothing to do with ET, CoD4 or BCF2. CLAN TAGS WILL STAY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR COD:BLACK OPS. Since the game doesn't ALLOW more than 4 characters WE CAN'T KEEP =F|A=.

People read before posting on the wrong section. THIS IS COD:BLACK OPS SECTION!!!

PS: CAPS FTW!!!!

Edited by avaa
  • Like 1

Does game in itself adds []? I have no clue much.. Looking forward in thanksgiving to grab new GPU.

Looking forward to see you in FA server sometime....

Now to the main topic.

I have been using =FA= since Potato suggested the new tags...... and most of the other members are using it too.

I suggest using =FA= because we just had a MIX UP yesterday when me, DAN and DUCKIE encountered a fellow FA clan using the same tags on FA 24/7 NUKETOWN server.

They were wearing [FA] tags in our server but according to them, they belong to ' FEDERAL ASSASINS CLAN' or something like that. We even asked them to remove tags, thinking they are miss using our tags. So after we questioned them about the tags, we found out they are different FA and they were just playing in our server from day 1. I appologized for the mix up and we welcomed them to the server.

I even thought that one of their members, [FA] MAVRAZ ,belonged to our clan. But yesterday I found out and it cleared the confusion.

Therefore, I say stick with =FA= since its very different from them and also kinda helps maintain the tag identity of our clan.

p.s. : 3 more days then i go back and write my finals. I will be back around x mas to do last 5 prestiges. Hoping to finish prestige 10 by sunday :P

Edited by PTRS-41
  • Like 3

Looking forward to see you in FA server sometime....

Now to the main topic.

I have been using =FA= since Potato suggested the new tags...... and most of the other members are using it too.

I suggest using =FA= because we just had a MIX UP yesterday when me, DAN and DUCKIE encountered a fellow FA clan using the same tags on FA 24/7 NUKETOWN server.

They were wearing [FA] tags in our server but according to them, they belong to ' FEDERAL ASSASINS CLAN' or something like that. We even asked them to remove tags, thinking they are miss using our tags. So after we questioned them about the tags, we found out they are different FA and they were just playing in our server from day 1. I appologized for the mix up and we welcomed them to the server.

I even thought that one of their members, [FA] MAVRAZ ,belonged to our clan. But yesterday I found out and it cleared the confusion.

Therefore, I say stick with =FA= since its very different from them and also kinda helps maintain the tag identity of our clan.

p.s. : 3 more days then i go back and write my finals. I will be back around x mas to do last 5 prestiges. Hoping to finish prestige 10 by sunday :P

Cant argue with that. I have changed mine to =FA=. Seems logical after reading that. Thank you PTRS. Just wait on Dan to make it official.

This is for COD:BLACK OPS game. Nothing to do with ET, CoD4 or BCF2. CLAN TAGS WILL STAY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR COD:BLACK OPS. Since the game doesn't ALLOW more than 4 characters WE CAN'T KEEP =F|A=.

People read before posting on the wrong section. THIS IS COD:BLACK OPS SECTION!!!

PS: CAPS FTW!!!!

Avaa I think we should change our tags to

=Fearless|Assassins|,|A|Clan|That|Has|People|Playing|Multiple|Games|.|To|Name|Just|A|Few|:|CoD4|Wolfenstien|BF:Bad Company2|And|CoD: Black Ops=

That should clear up the confusion and get us all on the same page. :D

Avaa I think we should change our tags to

=Fearless|Assassins|,|A|Clan|That|Has|People|Playing|Multiple|Games|.|To|Name|Just|A|Few|:|CoD4|Wolfenstien|BF:Bad Company2|And|CoD: Black Ops=

That should clear up the confusion and get us all on the same page. :D

lol yeah.. hip hip horray for the =Fea =Fea clan as known in the world of black ops