Wireless 7.1 Headset

Syroox

Hey guys 

Since my Logitech G933 Wireless is almost dieing I'm searching for a new headset but I don't really know what I should buy 

First i looked at the G935 but since it has the same problems as the G933 I won't buy it. (and no other Logitech anymore, never again)

So what should my headset have?

7.1 Surround sound 

It should be wireless since i'm used to it now 😄 

And it shouldn't cost too much (around 150€ is ok)

Maybe someone from you has a good recommendation for me :)

Greetings 

I use Kingston's HyperX cloud headset. Not wireless but they sound great with 7.1 surround sound

Bought them for $65.00 at Wal-Mart

06g43wkwvluqEmcw4BKLE8s-3.fit_scale.size_1028x578.v1569471699.jpg

Edited by Dink the Clown
  • Thanks 1

i have one of those aswell, but the 2nd variant with red metal. Solid build quality overall and the sound & mic is great. you can also detach the mic if you're not using it.

used to have siberia steelseries v2's but those usually lasted exactly a year so after having 3 pairs break the exact same way on me i switched to a logitech g332 type headset which lasted me 2 years. the hyperX cloud I have now is about 3 to 4 years old and still works great! :)

there is also a wireless version of both of those headsets but as I havent used them I cant give you an accurate statement on build quality,  checked on my local webshop but they are double the price over the wired ones but still close to your price range.

• Thanks 1

Does it have to be a 7.1 headset?

An alternative would be a good Stereo Headphone paired with an (internal or external) DAC. The "fake" surround sound created by DACs and their software usually trumps the real 7.1 surround sound for gaming purposes. Plus, you will have a lot more options of Stereo Headphones compared to 7.1 gaming headsets that as "gaming hardware" usually fetch a premium in price.

Now I bought the HyperX Cloud 2 

hope it was the right choice

And yes i really wanted a 7.1 the last time I went back from 7.1 to stereo i regretted it immediatly but thanks for the advice :) 

• 100 1