Contribution w Debit/CC no go

OpsVixen
Go to solution Solved by OpsVixen,

https://www.paypal.com/donate/guest?token=pNskE5Aqc2YaVDBM0tSph03ZgylUXBID79uWgstceyfQgnw3SLZLDIe0S7dnUo7ZavlOVgRyOdu85HtB

Probs isnt the right place to post, but I keep trying to contribute on this link, and its always, no go. I dont do paypal, because they drive me nuts. So, I do NOT know whats up with this link to contribute, or what I am doing wrong. Otherwise, give us another link that takes cc/debit

ps even when I d/c the firewalls, and antivirus, I am still getting no where. Even tried opening a paypal account. Still didnt like it.

thx,

ops

https://www.paypal.com/donate/guest?token=pNskE5Aqc2YaVDBM0tSph03ZgylUXBID79uWgstceyfQgnw3SLZLDIe0S7dnUo7ZavlOVgRyOdu85HtB

Edited by OpsVixen
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, OpsVixen said:

I am still getting no where.

I just tried your links, they seem to be working fine for me.

Do you get an error message?

If the page doesn't show any of your personal information, you could maybe share a screenshot of the error message you receive.

Also, this is the public section of the forum. So if you prefer to discuss this issue more privately, you also have the "Contact Us" option.

image.thumb.png.caca6dc837223b9171d0aa8ce138b026.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
2 hours ago, Cross Marian said:

I just tried your links, they seem to be working fine for me.

Did you go through the whole process of donating via debit-card? 

I will have to try that later, if I understood the problem correctly...

The links did seem to show the proper pages with no obvious corruption.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 2

...than you donate...

"no go" leader, means, doesnt work. I have contributed for years, and it just says, try again later.

How about, if it doesnt work like it should, I am a "no go" contributer? That means, I am through trying, and through asking for help.

Edited by OpsVixen
leader does not know that "no go" means it doesnt work.
  • Like 1

• Solution

Sorry for my 🤓 Smart Ass remark. Already posted on the Donate thread.

Found out the problem was, as I suspected, an unsecure Browser run on a Vista OS. So, it's fixed now, and works fine on my Tablet PayPal link. 

😎😎👹🤡🤡🤡😵😵😵👽

• Like 3

• Leader
18 hours ago, OpsVixen said:

unsecure Browser run on a Vista OS.

Ah, yes : "Official mainstream support for Vista ended on April 10, 2012, and extended support ended on April 11, 2017" .  Microsoft no longer does any modern security updates for it.  Thanks for the info and for taking the 'extra trouble' to donate. 😄