New laptop -> crosshair changes in mousepointer while running

XTR

Hi,

I have a new laptop and when i'm running my crosshair changes into the standard mousepointer and my character stops. I need to get my finger of the "forward" button and then push angain to run any further.

How can this be solved?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

Can you share your cfg file?

Also, does the problem occur only when you are running? So you're doing nothing else? You just press the forward key, and then it happens?

Have you tried changing your forward key to another keyboard button? Even if it's just temporary, just to see if the problem comes from there.

• Like 1

I am having the same issue, however i found the quickest solution is just to press ALT+Enter (twice), this change the game to go from full screen to windows mode and back to full screen again.

it works fine, but every time you run ET again you will have to repeat this procedure.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

14 hours ago, EzoniczZ said:

I am having the same issue, however i found the quickest solution is just to press ALT+Enter (twice), this change the game to go from full screen to windows mode and back to full screen again.

it works fine, but every time you run ET again you will have to repeat this procedure.

Oh I see better the issue. 

It's maybe something to change on the config with

seta r_mode "-1"

seta r_customwidth "1920"
seta r_customheight "1080"

seta r_fullscreen "1"

You have to adapt the resolution to your own screen if it's different for the customwidth and customheight

I hope that can help 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As you are talking about your new laptop i would love to suggest you laptop camera cover to protect your camera screen from scratches and any other dust which can effect your camera lens quality while taking pictures or video shooting ,,, so you should take it at very low rate from an online store with best quality.