ET Return to Castle Wolfenstein_MP S4andMod Server Up!

OpsVixen

History of WOLF

🥰https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkQWkyU

RTCW.mp!!!

In case anyone still remembers RTCW with nostalgia (where it all began..) a Server is up!  Anyone interested in playing all the old maps, etc can still play here.

I would really like to ask the Adm to consider a Server for this game; and, if not, if we're allowed to, a little support of Sandmod. I for one REALLy miss the old RTCW, and its where I first

learned played in diapers on Wolf. Steam has it, but NO ONE has a rtcw_mp up, since the MasterServer was taken off. I thought it was FOREVER dead!

If you player outside Steam, or, you need the actual game. you need RTCW. If you have it DL from Steam, it should work. I thought it was out in Source Code, but now I dont know.

*S4NDMoD is a Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer modification which fixes exploits and cheats found in stock RtCW and introduces new game play modes, weapons, fast downloads, anti-cheat technology and much more. RtCW is a fast class-based first person shooter available on the PC. See Less

Quake3.exe

Edited by D..X
removed server ip
  • Like 1

ty for posting but...

posting/advertising  server ips , 

is a big no no and is also in our forum rules so i have removed the ip and links

if people are interested they can contact you personally for info 

or they can look it up on there own but no posting or advertising server ip's please and thank you 

Edited by D..X
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, OpsVixen said:

History of WOLF

🥰https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkQWkyU2VU

https://www.facebook.com/S4NDMoD

https://www.s4ndmod.com/

Server  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.rtcw.live/

To get on MP_server you need quake.exe

RTCW.mp!!!

In case anyone still remembers RTCW with nostalgia (where it all began..) a Server is up!  Anyone interested in playing all the old maps, etc can still play here.

I would really like to ask the Adm to consider a Server for this game; and, if not, if we're allowed to, a little support of Sandmod. I for one REALLy miss the old RTCW, and its where I first

learned played in diapers on Wolf. Steam has it, but NO ONE has a rtcw_mp up, since the MasterServer was taken off. I thought it was FOREVER dead!

If you player outside Steam, or, you need the actual game. you need RTCW. If you have it DL from Steam, it should work. I thought it was out in Source Code, but now I dont know.

*S4NDMoD is a Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer modification which fixes exploits and cheats found in stock RtCW and introduces new game play modes, weapons, fast downloads, anti-cheat technology and much more. RtCW is a fast class-based first person shooter available on the PC. See Less

Quake3.exe 1.01 MB · 1 download

Why did you attach the Quake 3 exe?

Yes, wasn't too sure about that. BUT, where Would I post to see about getting a Server up regarding RTCW_mp? We got a bunch of ET servers; what naught a RTCW_mp one w Bots/achtung, S4NDMoD, FritzBotz, etc.

I guess I would not post in the ET section...not meaning to step on any toes, but appreciate to be pointed in the right direction....

• Platinum VIP
On 6/7/2021 at 12:48 AM, OpsVixen said:

Yes, wasn't too sure about that. BUT, where Would I post to see about getting a Server up regarding RTCW_mp? We got a bunch of ET servers; what naught a RTCW_mp one w Bots/achtung, S4NDMoD, FritzBotz, etc.

I guess I would not post in the ET section...not meaning to step on any toes, but appreciate to be pointed in the right direction....

Maybe it should be posted under Other Games. Meanwhile I played the RealRTCW Mod last night. It's nice! Many of the common settings we use in custom CFG's for ET are in the settings menu plus there are 5 levels of Difficulty

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

Why did you attach the Quake 3 exe?

Because on the site, when you try to download the .exe it was showing up as a virus, and was removed by my virus control. Why the mp_rtcw.exe was under quake 3 I am not sure. But, now I cannot download it at all from just a freeware site. I can, however, dl it from the Steam site. I am still trying to get dl the S4ndMod.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I might be home from work early today, it's like 2:00 p.m. us time where I live, and if you need any help or need anything let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you or extract it