Jump to content

New PC - Confirm what I need to backup from old PC to get my XP

a crack ho

Recommended Posts

Hello wannabe ho's.


I'm pretty sure they only thing I need to keep is my ET key from the ET main folder?  That will keep my xp and my super VIP Crack Ho status ?


Thanks, you guys run awesome servers.

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey crackie.


What I always reccomend - email yourself your ETKey so you won't loose access to it. Also, since you're playing on a silent mod based server, you also need silent.dat from your silent folder. Store these two on an USB stick or email them to yourself and you're all dandy.


Best of luck with your new PC, lots of crack ho's to be had!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Backup silent.dat too...

Enemy Territory installed files are portable,

Just copy, No need to install!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I confirm portability, ET was installed on another hard drive a few years ago, I think I was still using Windows XP and was never reinstalled. I reinstalled Windows a bunch of time since and different versions of course, now I'm with Win10

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.