Sandstorm COOP1 readjusted

Good news, Sandstorm Insurgents!

FA Coop Beginners1 server had a "rebellious phase" recently, and the amount of bots went through the roof!

After some testing earlier today, Carbonautics found a very nice middle point between min/max. number of AI enemies. I was a proud tester of the new settings, and I'd say it's beginner friendly, but also poses enough of a challenge for it not to be too easy.

Overall, the quality of gameplay increased dramatically. So looking forward to playing the server, for real this time!

• Like 3
  • 100 1

How active is your sandstorm server?

I've played the game only with random people with instant multiplayer queue. Would be fun to play with a community! 😄

• Like 1

Some members play around 9pm UK time(idk timezone, GMT+0? maybe). I jump on here and there, not the same timezone so harder for me to come on during that time. Other than that, there's regular players during EU evenings and nights. I'm talking about the Beginners Coop aka server#1.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

52 minutes ago, Carbonautics said:

Some members play around 9pm UK time(idk timezone, GMT+0? maybe). I jump on here and there, not the same timezone so harder for me to come on during that time. Other than that, there's regular players during EU evenings and nights. I'm talking about the Beginners Coop aka server#1.

Allright, thanks for letting me know! 

• 100 1

If you haven't already, you can also join our Discord. We usually hang out in voice chat when playing. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

On 4/23/2021 at 12:55 PM, Raziel said:

If you haven't already, you can also join our Discord. We usually hang out in voice chat when playing. 

Will do!

I've been playing on this server a lot more lately and it's really fun. I didn't like Sandstorm when it first came out, but it's a lot more fun now that they've ironed out many annoying bugs, and the FA server is a blast. 

It took a while to figure out how to find the server in game by searching the FA IP (178.63.72.133:27040). I wasn't able to join using the hostname listed on the FA server page though. Just an FYI for anyone having the same issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sterntrooper said:

I wasn't able to join using the hostname

I just type =F|A= and hit the search icon again, worked for me most of the times, or as you mentioned, connecting with IP works all the time as well, they have fixed Favorites tab as well I think, so if you mark servers as favorite, they show up in that tab

• Like 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, Carbonautics said:

I just type =F|A= and hit the search icon again, worked for me most of the times, or as you mentioned, connecting with IP works all the time as well, they have fixed Favorites tab as well I think, so if you mark servers as favorite, they show up in that tab

Thanks Carb!

• Like 1