Yahoo, send me

Barker

hello welcome to the forums what named did u use in BEL and =OF= i used to play alot on of server .. till i got banned for the dumbest reason ever. i sed to be pretty good friends with =of=ant

same   NAME...........  Barker

9 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

hello welcome to the forums what named did u use in BEL and =OF= i used to play alot on of server .. till i got banned for the dumbest reason ever. i sed to be pretty good friends with =of=ant

is was most likely BARKER  :blush:   i got  alot "screen shots" back then, and now.

Im friendly  with two other FA's   Sleestack  and Jekell  oddly not  seen them in a while???

Edited by Barker
  • Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Barker said:

Im friendly  with two other FA's   Sleestack  and Jekell  oddly not  seen them in a while???

@Sleestak is around :) he is the best mature homie. Everyone love's him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Barker said:

same   NAME...........  Barker

is was most likely BARKER  :blush:   i got  alot "screen shots" back then, and now.

yea slee is a great eter know him long before i came to fa...he used to play at |>B<|bunker1 server with me  yrs ago!fa is a great place come join jay2 sometime we can  have some etfun.

• Like 1

Hiya Barker (HhhhhhSsssssss) :hi

great to see ya on the forums !!!

Im still in S1 server mostly 90% & Hardcore 10% look for me more will ya between 8-1pm EST.

I hear you may be applying? havent checked yet, but if you are wanting to lemme know I can help you with your application 👍

Lata --Slee--

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
6 minutes ago, Barker said:

I there admin/Ref  named "yahoo"

need to get message too him soon!

That's me. sup 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

As of 12-11-2021  , i  have  been released of the =OF= clan, TAGS.

After 9 years on their sever, thought they all  knew my "personality"  pretty well,  until i guess they decided other wise had enough.

I'm not re-ready to join up FA,  right now.   but i wanted  ya'll  to know me a little better.🤪