New built/bought computer.

nAbish

sometimes i get a good chuckle .. over making these  3 an 5k pc users respawn with my 350 $ pc.lol 

i think anyone spending 3 too 5 k to play et  is funny. . 

also its funny how once a part becomes very obsolete  they raise the price . forcing u to upgrade. like me i have a old ass mobo asus m4a78 {filips laughing right now} i cant go higher then ddr2 ram.  i wish i wouldnt hav missed this when i bought it. buying ddr2 1066 ram is very hard to find it cheap. an not burnt up. ive seen it over 240 bucks a stick.lolsame with 6400  newegg sells it for 200 bucks .lol 

nabish buddy u paid for a graphics card and got a whole pc. nice job!!!! i think some people get stuck in the reality that faster is better thats not always the case in the pc world.an for sure not the case in et. an in my defense  my pc was dieing a slow death  i had to do something.  my 350   got me happy again. keep the amd .. intel sucks any way haha ..

• 100 2

• 4 weeks later...

@captnconcrete
1066 / 1200mhz for ddr2 you probably won't buy. There are few of them on the market. You will find more 667 / 800mhz.

On 27.01.2021 at 19:34, captnconcrete said:

i think anyone spending 3 too 5 k to play et  is funny. . 

Of course 😆

Only what pays off is to go under the i5 6000 or 7000. Cheap and efficient. 😎

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 2