bots config

floki

Hello all

last day i was playing on the nQ recuireting server

and honestly i had alot of fun

but ive notice something about MML Minas Tirith (fp3) map 

Bots wont do the obj they keep going to n1 wall even if the map is at lvl 8 gate they came back to the start gate 

hope you fix it :)

peace Dark D0nkey ✌️✌️

Que La Famille [PnL]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll check, maybe I didn't implement the right minas map? Because I didn't touch the waypoints files

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the only nav files I could find on forum and implemented them. Let me know if bots move properly :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kat0n said:

I downloaded the only nav files I could find on forum and implemented them. Let me know if bots move properly :)

Ya thnx

Afternoon ill get in and vote for it and tell u 🙂

I tried and it still doesn't work. Either there are files I'm not aware of, or it's due to the mod. Minas shouldn't be playable with insufficient amount of player anyway, so I'll see what I can do about that.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Omni-bot looks for messages in game before deciding what objective to focus on. E.g. 'Allies have breached the old city wall!' means the bots know they need to focus on the anti tank guns on oasis map. 

If a mapscript is on the server that changes the messages in any way (even just adding a . or ,), the bots won't respond and won't move onto the next objective.

If we can view the mapscript in place on the server we can adjust the omni-bot script accordingly so the bots will move on to the next objective :)

Alternatively, if someone can provide a screenshot of the in game message when the objective is complete we can work from that too, as we can just see from the screenshot what the message has been changed to. 

A demo of a round on this map would do the trick too, as we can see how the messages have been changed from that also.

Edited by BlackWolf
  • Like 1