ET Server Sunday Fun on Beginners2!!!

Chuuu

On 1/23/2022 at 11:44 AM, XeRoiX said:

Join us for another Sunday Funday! RIGHT NOW!!  

/connect b2.clan-fa.com   

Right Now Nbc GIF by Hairspray Live!

It's boring as hell because you don't listen, also your mute was a bit of a stretch. But hey, you do you. Server is dead. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, PHNTM said:

It's boring as hell because you don't listen, also your mute was a bit of a stretch. But hey, you do you. Server is dead. 

Mute wasn't just because of today. 

It's not that popular coz of early hours, we never have full server on this event, sometimes 5 players more or 5 less. We have our event regulars and they keep asking about event so it's not that boring.

• Like 4
  • 100 2

11 minutes ago, Ins4ne said:

Mute wasn't just because of today. 

Find whatever excuses you want. 

Beg2 has a huge issue with artillery spam and this could be easily sorted, I have been pointing this out for some 3 years now now and if you think the answer is just to hand out mutes, cool, you do you.

You won't find me playing there again. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, PHNTM said:

Find whatever excuses you want. 

Beg2 has a huge issue with artillery spam and this could be easily sorted, I have been pointing this out for some 3 years now now and if you think the answer is just to hand out mutes, cool, you do you.

You won't find me playing there again. 

Server is full, 50/50 player every day for many months, why should we change settings if server is populated?

Anyway enough offtopic!

Thanks to hosts, like always good job 😄 And for everyone who came to play a bit, hope you enjoyed it today B)

• Like 8
  • 100 1

2 minutes ago, Ins4ne said:

Server is full, 50/50 player every day for many months, why should we change settings if server is populated?

Anyway enough offtopic!

Thanks to hosts, like always good job 😄 And for everyone who came to play a bit, hope you enjoyed it today B)

no problem always happy to help 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...