CSL

I dont know if this is possible but.......

Since its almost impossible to complete objective in full 50 slot server is it possible to change game type to TDM sort of like Nitmod but put time limit.

I suggest it because JAY1 is all about the fragging anyways.

JMHO

I dont know if this is possible but.......

Since its almost impossible to complete objective in full 50 slot server is it possible to change game type to TDM sort of like Nitmod but put time limit.

I suggest it because JAY1 is all about the fragging anyways.

JMHO

Sad but true, i don't remember when allies which are usually attacking completed objective..

If allies wouldn't be able to complete obj, we would have never need NO Rush rule.....

I hear that but in my experience the only time objective gets done is if the majority of people are busy fragging each other and not paying attention to engys

But back to topic is there a way to do jaymod TDM mode like on Nitmod?

I hear that but in my experience the only time objective gets done is if the majority of people are busy fragging each other and not paying attention to engys

But back to topic is there a way to do jaymod TDM mode like on Nitmod?

When I am on, objective always seems to get done D= and axis seem to lose a lot (maybe its because of the timezone. The server is never full)

When I am on, objective always seems to get done D= and axis seem to lose a lot (maybe its because of the timezone. The server is never full)

Like I said Full Server its almost impossible. With 20 0r 30 players itsa possible. :)

I've seen it full server with 25v25 none in spec and allies have been able to complete gold rush. Yea, its pretty damn difficult but alot of the allies just like to camp and kill when axis come out of spawn. Get a few good guys that can move and getting the gold doesnt seem to be an issue. The only place I've seen an issue was Oasis but now since they changed the map to allow better infiltration it too just needs a few good players to go for the obj and take the win.