New Maps for the new ETpub

sinA* <3 Padme*Amidala

@Lag http://fearless-assa...gnize-your-lag/

Life is been busy lately so haven't got much time to upload new files and convert to silent. If Etpub is down during night then assume I am working on it.

@Star Did I added Marakech map?

Yes, but the shitty new Fuel is still in the List.

• Administrators

I thought people like it? There is one map topic for that map. Feel free to post your suggestions in that map and I will forward it to Paul.

I thought people like it? There is one map topic for that map. Feel free to post your suggestions in that map and I will forward it to Paul.

Some Ppl like, most leave or rush the Map, if they can. But like Baserace, its a Map that makes the Server empty.

Okay, i will read the TOpic about the Map, if i can find it.

I think you need remove big maps as venice and baserace, maybe siwa oasis, why?, cuz not all the time pub is full, i should report this before, but bots doesn't help to balance teams, no waypoints fail some maps just they're statics other maps they help, well the point is a big map as venice with just 3 players and other 4 bots should be boring for who is looking a competitive server, when more players come to pub and see that they run away, we need smaller maps or scrim maps like adlernest, now i'm able to keep the order by the mornings on pub, i'm still living there.

I think you need remove big maps as venice and baserace, maybe siwa oasis, why?, cuz not all the time pub is full, i should report this before, but bots doesn't help to balance teams, no waypoints fail some maps just they're statics other maps they help, well the point is a big map as venice with just 3 players and other 4 bots should be boring for who is looking a competitive server, when more players come to pub and see that they run away, we need smaller maps or scrim maps like adlernest, now i'm able to keep the order by the mornings on pub, i'm still living there.

This is true and i prefer the Scrim Maps too, but not all ppl like it and when the Server is full, then small Maps sucks and bigger Maps are better to play.

• Like 1

• Administrators

This is true and i prefer the Scrim Maps too, but not all ppl like it and when the Server is full, then small Maps sucks and bigger Maps are better to play.

What she said + we have map voting. Just don't vote for big maps when there are low players. But if those players themselves want to play little big maps whats wrong?

What she said + we have map voting. Just don't vote for big maps when there are low players. But if those players themselves want to play little big maps whats wrong?

even if you vote for small maps the big one start. I.e. yesterday we were like 6 players 6 votes for adler and 6 votes for venice the other 2 guys doesn't vote, and the server start to load baserace, and most of the players there disliked that map and just in mins the server was alone.

and please remove tankbuster too. its one stupid big size map. last time i played it, i watched the server go from 10-12 people to 2-3. People just left.

Tankbuster should be out of the map votation and the other map that looks like you are in a fortress but i dont remember the name (i will post it soon)

Everytime those maps start, most of the "good" players quit or go to spec

weel i played today to on tankbuster.. lol half of players losted they way in tunnel and some was still out running somewhere .. and maps is boring too :/ anyway i really purpose to don't addto much big maps cause server is always about 10v10 /8v8 ppl ..so big maps will be borng ti play i think.

cya GuN