ET Just stopping by.

ARCHON

Man its been a long time since I have been able to play. Played here with you guys for a while after BBA and SS servers went down. I miss it, and many of you. After all these years, I don't know why I thought about ET at 5 am. Been up all night for months and wishing I could just play some ET to keep my mind off of life and covid crap. 

I hope you all are doing well and wish to play again someday. 

Wonderful job knowing that FA has kept ET pumping. I love you all for this. Keep it going.

Archon 👌

• Like 6

• Leader

I remember your name, AND

I see that you are still a level 4 Clan Friend on Jay#1

BUT you have not been there for 1773 days! :o = 4.86 years? 

7 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I remember your name, AND

I see that you are still a level 4 Clan Friend on Jay#1

BUT you have not been there for 1773 days! :o = 4.86 years? 

Yep 4 years. My life sped up. I had two new babies they are respectively 3 and 4 now. 6 total. I just didn't have the time to play. 

Hopefully soon I can jump back on and have some fun for Thanksgiving. Holiday packs for Halloween and Xmas always made ET more enjoyable as school sfarts the memories of gameplay flood lol. 

I'll be on soon I just don't know when exactly. There was a time I was gunning to join and become a full member and I think I'll do it again. 

Cheers 👌

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Leader
12 hours ago, ARCHON said:

Yep 4 years. My life sped up. I had two new babies they are respectively 3 and 4 now. 6 total. I just didn't have the time to play. 

What a delightful reason for your absence! :D  Congratulations to you and your Life Partner, who have produced some New Life of your own!.  :D

BTW, we have GameDays about each quarter of the year.  Those are held on a server with added 'features' added, such as panzerwar, sniperwar, knifey-knife-wars, ++, along with speed and gravity changes, and perhaps some new 'skins'.  

We are having a ThrowBack Sunday on the 30th on our |CLASSIC MAPS| server, wild original-style of limited ammo, etc.  Gunfighters are welcome.  (I will be there as one of the Innocent Townspeople, getting shot all the time. :( )  :D  

The advertisement for this is on our Home Page, and it looks like the start-time is at 1600 / 4 pm London time (not actually GMT, but BST in reality :D )  That will be at 8 am my time. :o (PDT).

I keep kvetching at 'them' about the GMT/BST time difference, but I now realize that explaining BST to people around the world might be a bit awkward.

We can't use UTC or Zulu-time, that would be even worse! :D 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

11 hours ago, RedBaird said:

What a delightful reason for your absence! :D  Congratulations to you and your Life Partner, who have produced some New Life of your own!.  :D

BTW, we have GameDays about each quarter of the year.  Those are held on a server with added 'features' added, such as panzerwar, sniperwar, knifey-knife-wars, ++, along with speed and gravity changes, and perhaps some new 'skins'.  

We are having a ThrowBack Sunday on the 30th on our |CLASSIC MAPS| server, wild original-style of limited ammo, etc.  Gunfighters are welcome.  (I will be there as one of the Innocent Townspeople, getting shot all the time. :( )  :D  

The advertisement for this is on our Home Page, and it looks like the start-time is at 1600 / 4 pm London time (not actually GMT, but BST in reality :D )  That will be at 8 am my time. :o (PDT).

I keep kvetching at 'them' about the GMT/BST time difference, but I now realize that explaining BST to people around the world might be a bit awkward.

We can't use UTC or Zulu-time, that would be even worse! :D 

Oh yeah,  I have been to a gameday or two. Big fun. Total noob here so Pamzer wars lol 😆

• Surprise 1

17 hours ago, forestcat said:

teach the kids to play 👍

ET is fun for the whole family 

My 12 and 13 year olds were watching me play since diapers. Now my new ones are just at the age they were. I think reflecting on that made ET flood back into my mind. 

• Haha 1