Website Help!!! getting error 1020

Dink the Clown

Question

help me cat GIFHi everyone  it's me Dink the Clown.  First all I use Puffin Browser and I don't know why but for some reason anymore I can not log onto the forums anymore using Puffin can some help me so I can get back to using Puffin again.    I use it only cause I like using my tablet for forum chat or just to visit currently using Firefox and acts too slow.   

Thank you all in advance

Dink the Clown.     

Edited by Eazy
Moved to Q&A section , added website prefix
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

@Dink the Clown I think , since puffin use cloud , our forum probably detect you as using proxy . 

Quote wikipedia :

Because Puffin renders webpages in the cloud, it could, according to some benchmark tests, make page loading, content rendering, and JavaScript execution faster than local device processing.[10][11][12][13][14][15] However, as a result of the web pages being processed through cloud servers, the user's IP address when browsing the World Wide Web on the Puffin web browser reflects the cloud server's IP address. This causes some websites to detect the Puffin Browser as a proxy server.[

Edited by Eazy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also found this about error code 1020 

Background While visiting a site protected by Cloudflare, error 1020 “Access denied (Error: 1020)” indicates you've violated a Firewall Rule. When this happens, you'll see the error “Access Denied (Error: 1020)” and your request was blocked by the filter based Firewall rule on the site

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Leader

Yes, I just tested it with the Opera Proxy function and got 

Error 1020 Ray ID: 5bd5b67d9ecfd490 • 2020-08-04 05:00:06 UTC

Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5bd5b67d9ecfd490 • Your IP: //xxx uh, not RedB's IP, but the Opera proxy's IP, do'h :D xxx// • Performance & security by Cloudflare 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1