Map rotation

milli vanilli

Strike

Broadcast

Backlot

Dislike

Bloc (slow/boring/the majority of the server population leaves every time it comes up)

Chinatown (red usually gets spawn raped)

Countdown (Blue usually gets spawn raped)

Map Types

TDM, Sabo, FFA (should bring back the FFA Pipeline map imo)

Hardcore server is ruined ...game types on some maps does not fit...sabotage on strike barf...ffa on backlot barf...I did not wait to see the rest i left and went to killbox. Sorry just the way I feel....

EDIT: Like everything else....

Edited by Funkbut

Hardcore server is ruined ...game types on some maps does not fit...sabotage on strike barf...ffa on backlot barf...I did not wait to see the rest i left and went to killbox. Sorry just the way I feel....

EDIT: Like everything else....

I agree with funk, just played the sab on strike. Its impssoble to win unless you -go to sudden death. I like the other maps but ffa goes by way to fast. The game only last like 4 minutes now because people are camping the spawns and people pop up every second lol its insane. Though the HQ is awesome! (I know Im posting twice but I just got to the other new maps...)

I agree with funk, just played the sab on strike. Its impssoble to win unless you -go to sudden death. I like the other maps but ffa goes by way to fast. The game only last like 4 minutes now because people are camping the spawns and people pop up every second lol its insane. Though the HQ is awesome! (I know Im posting twice but I just got to the other new maps...)

well said I agree, we need map changes for those ...HQ on creek is freakin awesome !!

• 2 weeks later...

so I made a comment about 90 seconds ago, that strike would make a awesome domination map. Many people agreed. Could we add a domination version of strike, and keep normal strike in the rotation? Brakkus, matty, and theo agreed (I think)