Nintendo Switch

Good lovely morning, afternoon and maybe evening for some of you, my darlings!

As we all know by now, quarantine pushed ALL of us back into snatching headshots in ET, brutally pixel-murdering our axis slash allies enemies, and hoping we will become as good of fellow mAus, XyLoS and many others. But sometimes... this soft-core violence has to be taken a break from before we go to bed and we need to unwind our nerdy minds! So poor little (big) me decided to look for the all mighty Nintendo Switch for the sole reason of playing Animal Crossing. I already have the game on my phone, but only the pocket camp, which is shitty quality and I cannot make MY OWN CLOTHES! BLASPHEMY! <- (Since I am a true fashion designer by daytime and gamer by night time. ) I have looked desperately to find the switch for a decent price, which was originally 250-270 GBP, but now the prices have risen to 500 gbp and my broke bum cannot afford it!! Absolute madness. 

I am asking of you, my fellow lovely head snatchers, if you are looking to sell your switch (and soul ehehhehe) to me, please do contact me and I shall be forever grateful. ❤️

• Leader
8 hours ago, mirasenn said:

500 gbp

== $611 USDollars! 😮  (at least for today's rate :D )

After  checking Google & Amazon, I would guess that you are not yearning for the "lite" version. :D

Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games w/ 32GB Memory Card | Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con | 1080p Resolution | 802.11ac WiFi | HDMI | Surround Sound | IR Motion Camera

$606.48   Only 5 left in stock - order soon.

More Buying Choices  $599.99 (18 used & new offers)

I would guess that you have tried EBay.UK already.  This page does have an "animal crossing", whatever that is.  It does not seem as expensive. 💷

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.Xamazon+switch.TRS0&_nkw=amazon+switch&_sacat=0

Edited by RedBaird
amazon USA about the same prrice...+ ebay.uk
  • Like 1

Keep in mind that the Switch is region free, which means if you can find an American or Japanese Switch somewhere, it'll play European versions of games just fine.

I'd sell you mine except for Ring Fit Adventure has been my sole source of exercise these last few months lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raw64life said:

Keep in mind that the Switch is region free, which means if you can find an American or Japanese Switch somewhere, it'll play European versions of games just fine.

I'd sell you mine except for Ring Fit Adventure has been my sole source of exercise these last few months lol

Sure. Just let me know a price ❤️