COD4 Server I NEED HELP PLS :C

Feniix

Question

Hello im a big fan of the COD comunity and the last day i've tryed to install again after a long time the COD4, i knewed that i had to change some files of it, like the PunkBuster and the servercache.dat . The problem comes out when i try to join the server that i was used to play, fearless, and i appear alone in the map, and with a missage in the bottom of the screen, what should i do? i've tryed reinstalling the game, restarting the game files, everything :C.c41a6f192716202724f2a21d361a4721.jpg

3 answers to this question

It might be trying to kick you because your older files contain the same name profile that you are trying to use again with the re installation. Are you using the same name as previous downloads?

5 hours ago, Shinobi said:

It might be trying to kick you because your older files contain the same name profile that you are trying to use again with the re installation. Are you using the same name as previous downloads?

i don't think so, how do i delete the old files 

Honestly it might be something as simple as trying to change your name too. If an admin player has locked in the name then you might be getting warnings, have you tired to change your name since you started getting the warnings. 

I did some more research, it seems the problem may be caused by outdated PB files since some people are reporting that simply downloading the files wont work anymore. I will have to look more into the situation to get a better idea of what is going on and I can try and get back to you. 

Another problem is possible bans related to accounts that have similar GUID or profile info such as yours. Have you had any past bans or kicks? If you are positive you don't then double check your information on how to update and run PB smoothly in 2019 since many errors are caused by not properly configuring those files and enabling PB. 

You can try to professionally uninstall all the game files that you currently have to give you a clean install from your current PB files using a program like REVO uninstaller and then follow newer instructions on how to reinstall PB and correct the server cache that way if you want. If I find anything else I can let you know.