British scientists produce alcohol from Chernobyl nuclear exclusion zone

Crazyshot

• Leader
13 hours ago, Crazyshot said:

I added a blank line after the link because it did not show up as an underlined link.  I had copied the link, along with the 'cheers', thinking that it was a word-wrap.  The site rejected the following address:  

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-08-08/british-scientists-produce-radioactivity-free-vodka-with-chernobyl-grain/%20cheers/

Page not found
Unfortunately, the page you were looking for does not exist on itv.com/news/

You can go back to the homepage or you can use the search box below to try again:

That %20 is code for a blank-character, so you must not have pressed enter after pasting in the link.   The line word-wrapped to the next line in your view, so you added the cheers.    That really confused the computers!  :D

• Leader
7 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Is it from nuclear waste water so you have chance to become first super hero?

Sorry, but no. :(  The water is from a deep aquifer and the grain only has naturally-radioactive elements in it.

Mr Nasvit added: “I’d call this a high-quality moonshine – it isn’t typical of a more highly purified vodka, but has the flavour of the grain from our original Ukrainian distillation methods – I like it.”

11 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Sorry, but no. :(  The water is from a deep aquifer and the grain only has naturally-radioactive elements in it.

No super power for me :(

• Sad 1