Stalingrad

anal bomb

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this map? Please vote.

• Yes, I like this map
    • No, I don't like this map

For FA Hardcore XPS I d like to request Stalingrad. Its a beautiful map, that was in earlier times a problem cause of its 18 mb size.

Attackers : Allies

Type : Dynamite

Description : The Axis have taken control over large portions of the Russian city of Stalingrad. In order to re-take the city, the Allies must gain control of a small neighborhood on the southern side of the city. This area is a key strategic position, from which the allies hope to launch further missions deeper into the city. Aware of the importance of this area, the Axis have placed two tanks within this area, which must be destroyed in order for the allies to secure the area. The Axis must defend these tanks in order to maintain their hold on the city.

For FA Hardcore XPS I d like to request Stalingrad. Its a beautiful map, that was in earlier times a problem cause of its 18 mb size.

Attackers : Allies

Type : Dynamite

Description : The Axis have taken control over large portions of the Russian city of Stalingrad. In order to re-take the city, the Allies must gain control of a small neighborhood on the southern side of the city. This area is a key strategic position, from which the allies hope to launch further missions deeper into the city. Aware of the importance of this area, the Axis have placed two tanks within this area, which must be destroyed in order for the allies to secure the area. The Axis must defend these tanks in order to maintain their hold on the city.

I suggested this map for jaymod (see Link removed at the bottom of the thread. That was for Jaymod though, maybe Hardcore or ETPub might be a better fit.

There are links to Stalingrad.pk3 at the bottom of that thread if anyone wants to dl it..

Edited by daredevil
Link removed which is leading to private section causing errors for other players.

Please, Compile all your requests into 1 post instead of like 4 posts mate

1] Start your own thread / topic with Map Name in the title. If you want to suggest/feedback 5 maps make new topic for each map. Don't put all in one topic.
  • Like 1

i rember the second obj of this map being broke or something. Its a strange map - the first part can be hard if axis get a good defense and camp the hell out of the bridge, but once inside its a vertible maze

i rember the second obj of this map being broke or something. Its a strange map - the first part can be hard if axis get a good defense and camp the hell out of the bridge, but once inside its a vertible maze

Right. I googled for the bug, and yes, the bug is, that the map ends if you destroyed just 1 tank, but there s a bug fix script for that.

Take this download instead, and in the directory "for server admins", you find the stalingrad.script, that fix this bug.

Fixed Stalingrad DL

http://ned.theoldergamers.com/et/maps/stalingrad.zip

• 1 month later...

Very nice map, I can only second this request.

A lot of things for the engies to destroy, a nice central tower for the snipers but enough ways and place for the attackers so things don't get stuck.

Especially when some more players are on the server we could have some nice fights in Stalingrad :D