karsiah_te

anal bomb

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this map? Please vote.

• Yes, I like this map
    • No, I don't like this map

For F|A HARDCORE I d like also to request karsiah_te2

Karsiah_te2

Attackers : Allies

Type : Objective(s)/Gold

Description : The Axis Forces have built up a base in the Center of Karsiah. They also have their Main Base there. The Allied Forces have the Mission to steal all Secret Axis Documents and transmit them to overrun the Axis Forces in the South.

Map by Henri Nenquel Karhula

DL Link

http://www.wolfmap.de/details.php?file_id=2138

the map cause lag? In 2010? What pc do you have? Single CPU with 800 mHz, 128 mb RAM or wtf? 64 mb graphic card? I guess not.

But you´re right, i got lags sometimes too - with 8gb ram and phenom II overclocked to 4.4 gHz - lags on goldrush, supply, .... hmm must be the server or the internet connection! Maybe we should buy our own private fibre channel conncection to the server to avoid any packet losses!

Cant hear that anymore TBH

the map cause lag? In 2010? What pc do you have? Single CPU with 800 mHz, 128 mb RAM or wtf? 64 mb graphic card? I guess not.

But you´re right, i got lags sometimes too - with 8gb ram and phenom II overclocked to 4.4 gHz - lags on goldrush, supply, .... hmm must be the server or the internet connection! Maybe we should buy our own private fibre channel conncection to the server to avoid any packet losses!

Cant hear that anymore TBH

lols

tbh even withiut the lag issue its not my fav map. i find it can gets horrbile messy with arty and r nades flying all over in my experience, specially at end. but if people want it, i suspect it will becoem as popular as tramfight and hinderburg....

as long its not that horrible as moving through the hell of mortar, arty and grenade spam at old city wall of oasis or the bridge part of fuel dumb, i m fine.

But this complaint does not say anything about gameplay of the map, it only says, that the teams are not equal or defenders just defend well.

as long its not that horrible as moving through the hell of mortar, arty and grenade spam at old city wall of oasis or the bridge part of fuel dumb, i m fine.

But this complaint does not say anything about gameplay of the map, it only says, that the teams are not equal or defenders just defend well.

i find that defense of map is pretty easy for axis. not as easy as,say,tramfight where they just have to camp, but coming to the last part... and perhaps i have enver found a second route for the obj but i just like having more than one exit stratergy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

With all my nagging about the new maps (north pole & glider) I have to say thx for a good map too ;-)

:thanks FA Server

Based on players feedback we will be changing maps every 3-4 weeks. Feel free to suggest new maps :) Good suggestion will get you map fast.

Suggest the map and ask the players on server to vote for it on forums.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Was removed based on:

last_played and times_played and last seen.

Every 3-5 weeks 1 map will be removed to replace with another one.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=515355&section=mappool

Was played only 3 times and not even voted once in last 5d and hence removal.

It's not necessary, that maps which you like will stay. It can be re added back after 2-5 weeks.