Why Enemy Territory

DrSpreadem

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

was a rtcws slut  .tried et hated it .. my buddy kept pushing me to play et. got hooked ..et is like crack .. my pc wont handle new games. an ones i tired didnt have what et offers ..its the people  that make the game ..  never found cool enough peeps to hook me to another game . and teamwork when it does happen is best fun there is in  this world. and has been my scape goat from reality to long to change it.lol

question are u the mad doc from way back ..this isnt a new name in et

Yes, i used to play it back in the days... quit for a good while (job, family...). And i didn’t believe i would find the game alive and kicking! Thx F|A for keeping the game alive and fun! 

• Like 3

it's the emotions that come when u play and remember the old days wolf et was one of the first games i ever played i play it now sometimes, too more than modern games it just has the feeling, the touch it has is just perfect.

Loved RTCW, but never played in any clans, but that changed when ET arrived. Was solidly hooked 04-07, made maps, played a lot of clan wars, but then life moved on. Got reminded a couple of years ago by a friend who still played regularly, and whoopiedo, I slipped right into the smack again. For me Jay3 with the high speed shooting and adren makes all the difference, moving ET up a notch in pace, getting closer to the Unreal Tournament madness I so dearly loved.