Battlefield 5 Open BETA - OPEN NOW

Owned

The battlefield 5 open beta is now available till 10 or 11 september, if you want to try the game for free now is your chance!

Tried it. Played it for about 5 min, then got sick of it.

Basicly it´s the same game as BF 1 but much slower- FPS is down by 20FPS(waiting AMD drivers, might improve it), game mechanics feels slower, menus are slower. The whole game interface has been made even more unintuitive than it was in BF1.  Oh and there are snipers everywhere.

When drawing parallels with other EA shooters then I remember Titanfall 2 coming out just after TF1 as a money grabber. But TF2 at least had everything improved, it ran very smoothly, HUD, notices, FPS counter were placed just for a FPS Doug. TF2 felt instantly like everything was made to enjoy the fighting in game whilst BFV feels like you have to fight with everything in order to play the game.

For me it ran perfectly. Only problem I had was a few issues with forming squad with friends.

In my opinion I think it is alot better than most other Battlefield games, atleast 3,4 and 1.

Yes it is slower, but it feels smoother and runs very good. It is harder than the other BFs.

Harder? Well gave it another chance and without large fields which can be dominated solely by snipers and without planes it was quite fun. It felt like every class had a role to play as medics and MG in right spot could turn the tides.

Maybe when AMD finally comes out with new drivers and I´d get over 35FPS the UI will act quicker and smoother also. Though I liked the BF1  respawns more, where it did default to Deployment Screen right away. With a clueless squad it´s pointless to spawn on squads and instead I had to cycle through spawns manually.

Too bad any i7 3770-s aren´t sold anymore, I´m sure i5 vs i7 will have a big difference.

Played mostly the conquest game type.

• 4 weeks later...