About This File
RestoreET Extended is an updated version of RestoreET which is an All in one tool to backup and clean your ET Installation. Unlike the original RestoreET, RestoreET Extended has a GUI to make it more user friendly. RestoreET Extended is inspired from -=Medic=-'s Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner and adds more functionality than -=Medic=-'s Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner.
As of Version 18.104.22.168, RestoreET Extended allows user to clean their Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Installation by using RestoreET Extended's Disk Cleanup feature.
RestoreET Extended supports jaymod 2.2.0, noquarter 1.2.3, noquarter 1.2.9 beta, silent 0.8.2, nitmod 2.3.1 and etpro 3.2.6. More mods and versions will be supported soon. If you have any feature requests, please contact me (blackknight8653). Thank you.
NOTE: THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION. This is due to the fact that the application compares files with an online official file list to detect which files are necessary like map files, mod files, etc hence, preventing them from being deleted.
I admit that the online official file list is not perfect. If you find any files that are deleted by mistake, please notify me (blackknight8653) and I will reply as soon as possible. The online official file list is continuously updated so please notify me if any files needs to be whitelisted. You can also contact me if a particular file is not being deleted. Thank you.
All backups are stored in your computers Documents Folder and the folder name "RestoreETExtendedBackup".
You can find the installation instructions for RestoreET Extended in the same folder as this README in a text file named "INSTALL".
You can find the changelog for RestoreET Extended in the same folder as this README in a text file named "Changelog".
You can find the credits for RestoreET Extended in the same folder as this README in a text file named "Credits".
It is important to read the disclaimer as well which is located in the same folder as this README in a text file named "Disclaimer".
USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installation Instructions for RestoreET Extended :
1) Extract RestoreET Extended zip file.
2) Launch RestoreETExtended.exe
3) Follow the instructions in RestoreETExtended.exe
Note: You need .Net Framework 4.5.1 for it to work, if you don't have it you can get it from here:
Choose one of the following installers which suits you.
Web Installer - http://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=40773
Offline Installer - http://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=40779
Supported Platform : Windows
If you need support you can contact me (blackknight8653).
Want to help out in RestoreET Extended's Development?
1) You can become a Beta Tester. Please send an email to email@example.com or private message me (blackknight8653) if you are interested.
2) Banner needed. You may notice that in the Main Form of RestoreET Extended, there is an empty rectangular space with no image. I was planning to add a banner to promote Fearless Assassins Clan or something but since I do not have the necessary skills to make a banner I just leave it as it is for now. If anyone is willing to help provide a banner, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me (blackknight8653) The banner size is 454px by 117px.
3) You can report bugs or provide suggestions on how to improve RestoreET Extended. Please send an email to email@example.com or private message me (blackknight8653) if you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions.
The above points are just some examples of ways you can help out in RestoreET Extended's Development. There are other ways you can help out in RestoreET Extended's Development. Thank you.
As I am currently busy, I am unable to write a more detailed description as compared to my previous RestoreET submission. I will edit this description when I have the time. You can view the screenshots to see some of the features of RestoreET Extended. Thank you. Appreciate it.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Initial Release