ET Server F|A Jaymod 3 and Hardcore

daredevil

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Once again, thanks for the changes (maps) to etpub DD :)

Feel free to request new map for Etpub.

ok i did my test

!mycmds

in jay1 shows me, (i am 0 admin)

!apply

!etpro

!cod4

!cheatrule

!website

!nqip

!bc2

!bitching

!vip

!jay2ip

!recruit

!maps

!jay1ip

!rush

!ventip

!hardcoreip

!donations

is there more commands depending on how much admin level u got or smth?, i tried doing !country and gave me error

honestly from all that i use !maps

:still pretty usefull tbh.

thanks!

• Administrators

Not everything goes to public or next day you might see yourself posting in admin abuse why I am getting booted from server every 5 sec . :P

Yes it's level based and co leaders+ will see there now shiny commands soon if I can get them working :P

!country will be given to special people who speak bilingual languages so they can help players from different country. !maps need a fix. Will fix it up remaining during this week and then it's turn to fix COD4.

PS For BC2 contact warmongrel :)

Not everything goes to public or next day you might see yourself posting in admin abuse why I am getting booted from server every 5 sec .

Yes it's level based and co leaders+ will see there now shiny commands soon if I can get them working

!country will be given to special people who speak bilingual languages so they can help players from different country. !maps need a fix. Will fix it up remaining during this week and then it's turn to fix COD4.

PS For BC2 contact warmongrel :)

yeh was gonna tell u that !maps is showing correct mappol except for the new map, shows caen4 instead of helmsdeep.

btw awesome map pick, that map brought old memories to most guys who played it today, :P from f-.ag server but still :P good memories, nice map pick rlly no complaints there.

also server seems a lot less laggy to me. but that might be just a placebo effect or m,y internet on steroids.

hey i got a question. ,

in the new map for jay1 , helmsdeep,

is there any way to make allies spawn looking the other way after axis build cp?

would be, spawn normal b3fore they build command post, but when they get the command post make allies spawn looking ...the cave way not the stairs.,

why?

because map is getting "rushed" because after axis make cp, all allies keep going up by stairs , while a million axis go plant the dyno in cave, and the few of us who know the obj , 3 to 5 , have to fight against 15 or 20, so we cant defuse the dyno and map is kinda over because allies spawn same way so they think they have to keep going that way,

if not possible to make allies spawn looking AT the cave and not AT the stairs, just change the spawnpoint? is it possible? make em spawn a little more to the cave, so there is a good fight down there,

thats feedback/opinion from me after playing that map a few times i noticed that,

cya!

I think time to use !command called !defuse or so.. Will set up admins for it.

Sounds dangerous, just today I was frozen by a low level admin while I planted dynamite on the hardcore server(rushing allowed), whos to say what will happen with !diffuse in the hands of the same player. I foresee people binding this cmd and it being abused often.

*BTW did the Pub and Hardcore server swap location? My pings have changed on both.

• Administrators

Sounds dangerous, just today I was frozen by a low level admin while I planted dynamite on the hardcore server(rushing allowed), whos to say what will happen with !diffuse in the hands of the same player. I foresee people binding this cmd and it being abused often.

*BTW did the Pub and Hardcore server swap location? My pings have changed on both.

How can low level admin can use command on high level admin? Name of the admin so I can report the bug ...