Trackbase rating

*Baleon*

Hello people,I have question..

So i'm going to be inactive for about 2 weeks,so I want to "lock" my rate on TB,so my rate dosen't falls down,does anybody know how to stop rate from falling?

I just want for my rate to be samenfor two weeks as it is now..

Please help.. :)

Hello people,I have question..

So i'm going to be inactive for about 2 weeks,so I want to "lock" my rate on TB,so my rate dosen't falls down,does anybody know how to stop rate from falling?

I just want for my rate to be samenfor two weeks as it is now..

Please help.. :)

You or your brother? This lie is straight -1 in your future aplication!

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

i believe you van buy some kind of VIP on trackbase to lock your rating completely, jonny would know

• Like 2

Under 'Reserve Names' you have the option of "Playlock", thats for ingame lock while you'r score is shit as hell :P

Then you have the - " IA Lock" ***

which called in the full name - Inactive Lock, and  thats what you looknig for.

PS: you will need a premium points & acc to be able to use it.

Puni.

• Like 3

Hey Baleon,

pretty much everything was already said.

In order to lock your rating in terms of locking it against inactivity drops, you'd need to have premium status enabled for your account.

You don't have to 'buy' it, all you need are TBP (TrackBase Points). At least you'd need 100 TBP (for  one month of premium). You can gather points by helping filling out missing map information or voting for maps (takes more effort than a map edit) or by uploading valuable map images. Of course, if you don't have enough time for that, you can also donate to TrackBase and help us pay our bills. This way you would get 1000 points for every 10 € you donate. With a 1000 points you'd already have a year of premium ;)

Whenever your premium status outdated, your IA lock will be disabled and your player's rating is going to drop.

You can enable the IA lock on the page with the list of your reserved players: http://et.trackbase.net/reserve

P.S: Here's the link to the donation page: http://et.trackbase.net/donate

Regards,

/JoNny

• Like 2