A Couple of H1Z1 Pics :D

Chameleon

I have spent a lot of time in the past month or two playing H1Z1.  I have kind of gotten addicted one could surmise, but anyway here are a couple of pics I took while playing late last night :D

This one is a pic I took will a really cool clan I ran into called Fresh.. They were a great bunch of guys/girls..  I am in the middle in the squat position using my real name Shane :D

h3jX0PU.jpg?1

This one I took before I logged off.  I was trying to get a look at my new skins the Fresh Clan had helped me out with..  It was in my home base.

FFSvRZx.jpg?1

• Like 2

I am considering getting it. I just don't really like the gas thing and stuff. Id rather buy dayz standalone if it was the same price over h1z1. But every game that I get on my laptop is always a risk. My laptop is no where near for gaming, and it will lag likecrazy where I cant even move on some games if I don't have or find good laptop settings :/

wait is this the king of the hill or the jus survive? I was thinking about the king of the hill when I commented lol

• Like 1

I am considering getting it. I just don't really like the gas thing and stuff. Id rather buy dayz standalone if it was the same price over h1z1. But every game that I get on my laptop is always a risk. My laptop is no where near for gaming, and it will lag likecrazy where I cant even move on some games if I don't have or find good laptop settings :/

wait is this the king of the hill or the jus survive? I was thinking about the king of the hill when I commented lol

The just survive side of it..  I can tell you as a person who had also purchased DayZ, H1Z1 is a much better game, but if you are into hardcore realism, then DayZ is the route you should take..  Of course these games are still basically alpha so they both have hard faults, but I am having a blast with H1Z1  :D