• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Mouse Spaz?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Blade

Blade

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 543 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:10
  • Server:None
  • Alias:Blade
Contributor
oK heres my problem. When I'm in ET and I make a fast snap or movement with my wrist my mouse decides to point straight up?? I'm not sure whether its my mouse or my mouse pad, but its pretty annoying.My mouse pad is a QPAD CT
and my mouse is a deathadder. Any tips to get rid of this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

hobbit

hobbit

L10: Grand Master

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:0
  • Steam ID:pvtforrestgump
Contributor
Maybe check ur hax? :lol:

Blade

Blade

• Regular User
  • 543 posts
On the road to fame
Contributor
ha ha...

detoren

detoren

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 748 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:1
dust on a lazer mouse hax .

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
u need a clean sheet of white paper

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor
How long have you used your mouse? If your right click is making a much louder noise than your left click, your mouse might be wearing out =P.

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Honored Veteran
  • 439 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:13
just buy G9 :)

hobbit

hobbit

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
Contributor

just buy G9 :)

I say buy a g500. Just got one today and already have felt and seen a big skill boost. G500 got better ratings then g9 aswell. I also dont like the g9's shape, kinda fat. But its all up to ur opinion i guess :)

Blade

Blade

• Regular User
  • 543 posts
On the road to fame
Contributor
I recently got a new deathadder for christmas so I dont think age is a factor. I don't hear a difference in the left or right clicks so.. idk.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
its not a mouse issue, it happens to me with all my mice and rainier was telling him it happens to him as well, i noticed it happens on venice fuel dump and some other maps but not all the time, so it might be some server side issue or just some weird glitch when you get a bit of lag

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

I recently got a new deathadder for christmas so I dont think age is a factor. I don't hear a difference in the left or right clicks so.. idk.

Okay it isn't your mouse lol. Yesterday I had the same problem. But it wasn't just me, it was the entire server. One guy was like "is it just me or why does my mouse always point up in this server every 6 mins". And everyone was like ya its happened to us too. Lol I guess lag? I dunno I never had it happen before =P

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,491 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Okay it isn't your mouse lol. Yesterday I had the same problem. But it wasn't just me, it was the entire server. One guy was like "is it just me or why does my mouse always point up in this server every 6 mins". And everyone was like ya its happened to us too. Lol I guess lag? I dunno I never had it happen before =P

its server glitch, once user connect on the server having the "." (dot) in his name, its gonna be some kind of bug and the mouse will point straight up in the air. We were testing that problem some time ago and came up with every user having dot in his connecting nick will make this glitch happen to prob all players if im correct or at least to most of them, that their mouse will point straight up and u will need to move the mouse back down.

hobbit

hobbit

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
Contributor
Actually i think its not a glitch but something to do with ppl using ASCII characters in their names. I remember in RtCW ASCII chars caused some probs with server.

Happened to me a few times past 2 days, got me pissed since it shot my rnade for no reason and killed me ffs :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users