A favor

Python

Hi I'm trying to make a Wolf ET menu the menu when you open Wolf ET kinda like you guys have I was wondering could someone help me make it or show me how to make it? any help would be helpful , I don't know if I posted this in right spot if not I'm sorry :) 

Thank you for read this post. :D

Python.

P.S thank you for any help :) 

hey mate 

i have no idea who created ours  or if there still here or not

but we have a pretty smart team of monkeys that hang out here 

so hopeful someone will be able to help you gl :)

@Python what do you mean by help making it?

Have you tried yourself?

If you are playing on FA servers, check in your gamefiles something like: ~fanoqv1.pk3 -> open with winrar -> ui -> main.menu, or other files if you are intend to use different mod. Since FA menu is modified you just need to go through ui files so you know what to change etc.

If you still don't know how to do them, write me a pm. I'll be avaliable at saturday and sunday only.

Th3o

• Like 1

• Administrators

Most of the clans copied our menu since I released back in 2008 :) 

U free to do so with mentioning thanks to =F|A= by giving the credit to our clan since you are going to just modify the IP's.

Rename the pk3 to z_your_clan_name.pk3 or else players wouldn't be able to join your server.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I got a another problem the main menu work fine on my own etmain folder but... when I upload it to the server it work :( , its on ftp etmain folder, but it wont start downloading the menu from there

Hi guys, I got a another problem the main menu work fine on my own etmain folder but... when I upload it to the server it dosen't work  :( , its on ftp etmain folder, but it wont start downloading the menu from there

srry for reposting this but wanted to edit the post & can't